Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I Promise...

...I intend to blog all the time. Really. I just don't.

I like blogging when I have important things to say. But I start a post, save it, then come back to it 5 days later only to discover I've lost my train of thought.

(You should know that the most recent post was started on New Year's Day. NYD was over 4 months ago, people...)

I lose my train of thought often and HATE when I get back on my previous train of thought because, let's face it, I'm just as pissed now as I was when I first realized that I forgot what I was doing or saying...and then I'm just pissed...and the urge to blog is gone.

It's Mother's Day tomorrow and I have 2 (two) children this year. When did that happen? How'd I get a husband and 2 daughters in the span of 4 1/2 years?

My 23-month-old has started saying "NO, MINE." It's really fun to hear it all. day. long. Anyone got a martini handy?

...but she does this, and I forget about it:)



No comments:

Post a Comment