Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Almost 10 Weeks!!!

The latest crisis is solved - my ultrasound nurse saved the pics of my last visit and I brought her a new disc to copy the images to, thank God. And they work this time, thank God even more! So I've been feeling great these last few days. My appetite has been the same...HUGE. I've been sleeping pretty restlessly but other than that, I can't find much to complain about! I won't say I've got a bump, per say, but I definitely do not have that a flat tummy...and there is no 'sucking it in' at this point. I have to let my SPANX do that for me from now on. To make myself feel better, I tell myself it's the babe! But I'm not supposed to show for a while - well not to the normal person, anyway.

Matt's been so great lately - his goal right now is the P90X challenge. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically boot camp-style exercise program you do for 90 days straight! Matt's totally dedicated and while I can't excercise yet, I sit and eat on the couch watching Matt work his little butt off. I'm sure it's really motivating him! Well, I press pause and play on the DVD when he needs a break! I'm not totally worthless!

My next appointment is not until December, so until then, we'll just be counting down the days until we get to see lil Bow Wow next! Hope you all are well!

No comments:

Post a Comment