Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

11 Weeks, 1 Day and the Holidays!!!

Well, I am officially in the last week of my first trimester and feel absolutely fabulous! I'm still not showing to the normal public, but I can definitely tell! I've learned that this week, the baby is over 2 inches long and his/her body has begun to straighten out. Lil Bow Wow is also growing hair follicles and nail beds this week, and next week he/she will have nails! Hopefully it won't inherit it's father and mother's bad habit of nail biting! However, the prenatal vitamins have really given my nails a push - they actually look normal in length now! This week, el bebe can also turn, flip and do somersaults even though they say I won't be able to feel them for a few more weeks.

I'm not sure if its nesting or not, but I had an urge to decorate for Christmas and all but my Christmas tree has been up for a week now! I just couldn't help myself:) I love decorating for the holidays! On task for tonight is making my yummy pumpkin soup with cranberry/apple relish. Matt and I will be toting this with us to Jackson Thanksgiving tomorrow. We can't wait to see the Shull side of the family for Thanksgiving! We hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving week! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment