Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

8 Weeks 3 Days and a New Due Date!!

Hi All! What a day!!! We had our 8 week ultrasound this morning and were told that our official due date (that will not change from here on out) will be June 14!! That makes me 8 weeks 3 days today, 2 days farther along than we thought! The baby's heartbeat was 163 bpm, which the nurse said was perfect! I got to look at the baby as long as I wanted today. The ultrasound tech was wonderful - said that we couldn't see the baby's arms or legs at this point, but that his/her size looked very good - about half an inch long! We were just thrilled beyond words. I saw that tiny heart beating again and was speechless.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm on pelvic rest until 10 weeks just to make sure the little bean is growing properly, which is only 11 days away. I think I can make it! Other than that, we go back on Dec 3 for our 12 week appt and I'll be 12 weeks 3 days then. I won't have another ultrasound until 20 weeks, but the images the ultrasound tech put on a disc for us today are not working! I think the CD was corrupt - I may beg for another appointment and see what she says! The print outs are great, but what if something happens to them!? Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment