Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

13 Weeks, 1 Day and We're Moving!

So we've officially made it to the 2nd trimester...well, I think officially...everyone keeps saying different things. Either I'm in my last week of the first trimester or I've got until 14 weeks until I'm in the second trimester...it's all very confusing. I just go by the week number. 12 weeks equals 3 months, which represents a trimester to us! You know, we make our own rules!

So everything is great with the baby. We went to help MC and David on their home improvement project this past Sunday and I got to play with Millie ALL day. She is my favorite person. MC told her about the lil bebe and she asked Millie "What does Ro Ro (my aunt/godmother name) have in her belly??" and Millie says "baaaby" with a sheepish grin. I almost cried right then and there. She probably does not fully understand yet, but I can't wait to have a big old belly so she can see her new cousin! I asked her where the baby was and pointed to different places on my body and I think I confused her because now she say "is no baby on your shoulder??" very inquisitively. Way to go, Ro Ro!

In other news, we are moving! We have grown out of this precious condo and our lease didn't run out until the month the baby is due, so we have found a fabulous house 2 blocks from the lake in Old Mandeville - we are 100% thrilled to be there! We move on January 15. MC, David - you can expect to arrive at our condo on Friday evening to join our caravanning to our new place to help us move:) Here is our new house!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment