Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

15 Weeks!

 
Matt and I are so shocked and thrilled that we are already 15 weeks today! Here is a pic of the belly - I know, I know...it's getting pretty big and I'm ONLY 15 weeks! People tell me that all the time. Then some sweet, but totally dishonest people say "You aren't even showing at all!" I can already tell this baby is going to be HUGE, just like his Dad (you can tell what I think I'm having)! Matt was over 9 lbs and his mother is just about as small as I am! His brother was also a HUGE baby, so apparently mother nature thinks its cool for tiny, small women to marry into the Devereaux family and have HUGE, ginormous Devereaux babies!

I feel great, though, and cannot wait until our next appointment on December 30. Then, we go in 2 weeks later on January 14 for an ultrasound to find out if we should think pink or feel blue!! Until next time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment