Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

6 Weeks, 4 Days!

I'm almost at 7 weeks and I couldn't be happier!!! I feel great besides the fatigue and minor cramps. I'm still in shock over not being nauseous though I know it could start at any time. They say if you don't have morning sickness by the 6th week, chances are you'll be one of the lucky women who escape pregnancy with little or no morning sickness at all. Here's hoping!

I can hardly stand the suspense from now until I get to hear that magnetic heartbeat next Thursday, October 22. It will be our first ultrasound and we'll be 8 weeks! I admit I am pretty paranoid about losing the baby. I know I need to focus on the positive and take care of myself, but I am well aware of the % of miscarriages during the first trimester. Matt keeps telling me not to think about it and I'm trying not to. So to distract myself I enjoy learning the week by week growth of little Devereaux!

No comments:

Post a Comment