Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Doomsday Tuesday

...so they day has finally come for Matt's full work up at the doctor. He has an appointment with an internist as we speak and I know he is a nervous wreck. Until the test results are in, we won't know anything. So we sit and wait...and wait...and wait...please pray for good news...or at least no bad news!

Now a strange thing is happening to me, though I know it's not pregnancy. I already do not have normal cycles, so the phrase "I'm late" doesn't pertain to me. But its been 40 days since my last cycle. I have been having strange cramps and a ridiculous appetite and my boobs are enormous. I know, I know, I should NOT take a pregnancy test because it only stresses me out and makes me angry...but I did anyway, last weekend. Of course it says negative...so I am in the waiting game again. I think this next month I'll start an OPK...I haven't used one in months since all the doctor's appointments so I thought, hey, what could it hurt? We can tell if the vitamin cocktail is working, right?! We shall see...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment