Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Baby's Nursery...a Work in Progress

Here are some photos of baby girl's nursery...still a work in progress. We are currently waiting on the crib mattress, the crib bedding and the glider to be delivered. I've also got to work on rehanging the drapes - they look a bit funky. And I would LOVE to find an old antique chandelier to hang instead of the ugly black ceiling fan/light fixture, but it is definitely not a priority.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daddy building baby's crib
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's almost done!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finished! Just waiting for the bedding!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Door Decor - for the hospital door once she arrives!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gus, the protector in the baby's nursery - view from the doorway
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This antique rocking chair will be replaced with our new glider, expected to be delivered on or around May 22...I know, I know, I'm cutting it close!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Few from the opposite side of the room - her crib and armoire - Matt and I refinished the armoire ourselves! Matt's mom made us the precious ballerina lamp on top of the armoire, but I just realized you can't see it:(
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby's crib - we LOVE the crib and can't wait to get our linens!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Changing table, which for a while served only to display her gifts and decor, but with only 6 weeks left I felt the urge to prepare it for baby changing station, so not all gifts are displayed:) 
But, we got so many wonderful gifts from our showers, and I want to thank EVERYONE for such special gifts!!!!! We are so very lucky to have our friends and our family's support! I forgot to use my camera at my shower so I'm forced to wait for others to send me photos so I can publish them on the blog. That is my next task:)

No comments:

Post a Comment